Looking for garlic pickle recipe ideas?
- Use as a marinade for slow-roasted lamb with rosemary.
- Perfect served with poppadoms, as an Indian starter
- Delicious served with a strong Cheddar cheese.
- A delicious pickle to serve with curries.
- Use to marinate chicken or added to vegetable dishes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of garlic pickle for a spicy addition to your sausagemeat stuffing. Add a few herbs and seasoning and it’s ready to go.
- Use in Bolognese sauce or a tomato sauce for meatballs.
Sugar, Garlic (30%), Water, Tomato Paste, Spirit Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Cornflour, Ground Spices, Nigella Seeds (1%), Cracked Brown Mustard Seeds, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Cumin Seeds.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Prepared in premises where egg, milk, soya, sulphites and gluten are also used.
Nutritional Information Typical Values per 100g
|of which saturates (g)||0.4|
|of which Sugars (g)||36|
Refrigerate after opening and consume within 4 weeks.